Uhuru is seeking an Account Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to our sales team to ensure smooth sales procedures and an excellent customer experience.
To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time. If you are passionate about design and understand what excellent customer service is, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate is able to both administer daily sales activities and brainstorm innovative ideas to improve our client relationships.
Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
- Prepare and send sales-related documents such as estimates and invoices
- Design and renew sales proposals
- Interface with recurring order clients
- Update internal CRM databases with account information
- Coordinate meetings, calls, and demos for the Account Management team
- Conduct research on prospective clients
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service
- Communicate customer feedback to appropriate teams
- Perform market and competitive research
- Help create promotional materials
- Organize sales and promotional materials including samples and catalogs
- Manage external directories
- Filter incoming opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelors+ in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting relevant work experience to email@example.com.