UHURU’s Part-Time Sales Associates will assist the Showroom Manager in the development of total satisfaction for retail clientele and the implementation of UHURU’s brand strategy in its flagship Tribeca showroom. This position will primarily require weekend availability.
- Ensuring the Showroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Creating a warm and inviting store environment
- Ensuring that UHURU Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Providing accurate advice on material and design suitability.
- Greet and assist all walk-in traffic.
- Develop client relationships and assist designers and end-users with their furniture needs
Provide comprehensive updates to Account Managers on their existing Uhuru projects
Answer phone calls and direct questions appropriately
Skills and Qualifications
Familiarity with furniture and design industry
Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy, experienced with till systems
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Highly organized and able to work in a busy retail environment
- Diligent and conscientious
- Team player/commitment to group goals
- Knowledge of furniture, craft and materials
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting relevant work experience to email@example.com.