UHURU is looking for an experienced account manager to join our rapidly growing team to represent us in a number of key architecture and design firms. This full-time position provides the opportunity to work on some of the biggest, best, and most exciting projects in the interiors world.
Based at our headquarters in Red Hook, Brooklyn, this role is ideal for a candidate with 3-5+ years of experience representing a commercial furniture company.
- Identifying, opening, and managing key Architectural and Design Firms + Dealers and End-user accounts in NYC
- Co-Create and achieve targeted monthly and annual sales goals
- Regular visits to A&D + Dealer firms to promote brand awareness and share product knowledge to make our clients’ lives easier
- Update CRM client cards and deal tracking
- Respond to client requests for product expertise, pricing, images etc.
- Communicate production updates
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of account management and/or sales experience within the NYC commercial furniture industry is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office + CRM Experience + Accounting software such as Quickbooks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, a professional disposition
- Strong knowledge of materials and furniture manufacturing processes
- Must have a keen eye for design and creativity, exceptional operational, organizational and follow-up skills, and strong analytical and decision-making capabilities
- CAD and other relevant industry software knowledge a plus
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills / even stronger listening skills
- Capable of working within a fast-paced work environment
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative, is productive and efficient
- Independent, detail-oriented and sales-driven
- Ability to work well within a group/team dynamic
- Passionate and excited about UHURU
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting relevant work experience to email@example.com.