We are a high end furniture company seeking a Shop Assistant. The ideal candidate has an interest in furniture, wants the opportunity to learn from some of the best fabricators in the business, and is looking for long term growth. The position is full time, with infrequent late nights / weekends, but we’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and stick it out.
- Serve as a general assistant in a high end furniture shop
- Assisting in the manufacture and assembly of finished pieces
- Ensure finished pieces are stored and moved safely
- Warehouse Work
- Alert management to issues with our facility
- Facility upkeep
- Contribute to overall team morale
Skills and Qualifications
- Extremely organized
- Excellent communications skills
- Familiar with forklift operation
- Work independently and with a team
- Maintain positive attitude under pressure
To apply for this position please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting relevant work experience to email@example.com with the email subject “Shop Helper – Denver, PA .” Please also send your portfolio, photos of your work and three job references. Pay rate is competitive and will reflect your experience.