We are seeking metalworkers with 5-7 years experience in a furniture production (or similar high-end fabrication) environment. The ideal candidate holds high-quality standards under tight deadlines and maintains a good attitude. We like people who like what they do and do it well. The position is full time, with infrequent late nights/weekends, but we’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves, stick it out, and make a deadline happen.
Qualified applicants only, please.
- Fabrication on a variety furniture pieces for high end residential and commercial clients
- Ability to work in mild steel, aluminum, and brass
- Prepare surfaces for high-end metal finishes
- Creatively solve problems and develop best practices for production runs
- Plan for ways to use material efficiently and limit waste
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Contribute to overall team morale
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of professional experience in high-end metal work
- Furniture, sculpture, or high-end architectural experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of TIG & MIG welding, metal shop practices, surface preparation for patinas,
plating, and powdercoating.
- Excellent communications skills – Expresses ideas and issues clearly to management and
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Work independently and with a team
- Ability to adapt to changes in workflow
- Former entrepreneur/ self-employed a plus
- AWS certification a major plus
To apply for this position please submit your resume, cover letter highlighting relevant work experience with the email subject “Metalworker – Denver, PA” and a portfolio/photos of your recent work to email@example.com. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.